Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Good Advice

 
Sometimes I get really good advice. Lots of times I give good advice. Lots of times I don't take my own advice. Back in January I talked about breathing and just "being" to focus yourself etc. If I am being honest (always trying to keep it real) I don't think I have breathed since that day. OK maybe I did it the day after. I thought it was good advice. Actually I still do, so then why have I been holding my breath since then?

Probably cause if I let my self breathe these past few months I may have breathed fire. Or maybe it's too hard to let breath out and hold your tongue on the same time. I thought some days I had "blog block" and couldn't think what I wanted to write. Maybe I had too much to say, but couldn't while holding my breath.

Two people came into my path this week that I think were sent to remind me to breathe. People I don't see or talk to all the time but crossed my path on back to back days. I always say God whispers in your ear then bonks you on your head if you weren't listening. Bonk!

One reminded me of my Life Board (that's a whole 'nother post for a 'nother day). The other reminded me that I am not alone and that someone or something or some being is looking out for me. (again another post....I need to file these away for my blocked days!) They reminded me I have to "listen". I will. I think I have to.

Breathe today. Today's recycling day in Mayberry, so maybe I will reread my own advice...and recycle my old post.  Breathe in...breathe out. I will remind you to do it now and again when I remember to remind myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive