Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Better late than never!

I started my post this morning but got interrupted and never came back to it.  I was going to tell you all about how crabby I was yesterday and what a s@#$ty day I was having but today is so much better that yesterday is forgotten. Even though I have a mile long list I managed to get my mani/pedi in today - always makes me happy.  I am sticking to be carb-free diet and although not loving it am OK with it (for now).  Got some bad news about my car today - $1300 bucks worth of bad news - but not sure how that is going to go.  I opted not to have the car fixed today but to think about it...let's see where this heads. 

The sun is partially shining - the winds are warm - I am going to be happy today if it kills me and not let the small stuff get me down.  Off to pick up Lu from school - wanted to walk there but I am running out of time so I will take Mr. M's big ol' truck that I am driving today and open the sun roof and crank the music and just believe that everything will be alright. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive