Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Slacker

Well, no not really. I have been up before the birds today with thunderstorms and seeing off parents at the butt crack of dawn, then off to camp at 8:30 a.m. (Which at sign up time sounded like a good idea, but then the getting up early really is not.)

My blog brain is empty. With so much having gone on around here one would think I would have oodles to blog on about. But I guess I am just done talking about it all. So I will resort to my blog jumpstart of Simple Woman's Daybook...yeah you can call me a slacker. I need to be one today...

Outside My Window...
 my yard looks lonely. It's been party central for two weeks but I think it needs a rest 
I am thinking...
it's nice to have a do nothing afternoon for once 
I am thankful for...
having such a wonderful few weeks of
celebrating family milestones
 From the kitchen...
nothing.
Little kid going out to a birthday party;
adults having a dinner and conversation
I am wearing...
my "street clothes" as my mom would say but soon to change into comfy shorts and a t
I am creating...
a new big boy room :(
I am going...
on staycation this summer...with college prep in the works the next few weeks
I am reading...
absolutely nothing. Gotta check in with book club
I am hoping...
the weather is nice this weekend
I am hearing...
girls in the next room talking about college dorms
Around the house..
there's lots of organizing to be done...partying doesn't really lend itself to organization
One of my favorite things...
is the beach. I hear it calling my name
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
finish up camp then just chillin'....aaaah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive