Thursday, June 23, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Last Day of School

When I was a kid I couldn't WAIT until the last day of school.  Maybe there are still kids like that out there.  Not my kids.  I have 2 out of 3 upset that school is over.  Can you believe that? Lu and Ballerina with the long faces this morning - I am guessing it's more the social aspect than the learning aspect - but summer is the best.  Sleeping in, going to the beach, swimming... what's not to love? 

Tonight is Mayberry's senior prom.  Taking a run over to my pal Cara's house later to see Diva all dolled up.  I am very sad to be missing her graduation party this weekend - but off to camp we must drive ballerina.  It's hard to imagine that this girl I have known for half her life - since she was 9 years old - is graduating and going off to college.  She is a smart, good, funny, beautiful girl so her mom & dad deserve some of the credit - they obviously did something right. She is also my babysitter/driver and I am going to miss her! Congratulations to all the graduates of 2011!

I am taking the next few days off to do the camp thing and get everyone where they need to be... so enjoy your weekend and we will see you next week. Happy Summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive