Sunday, September 4, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Grateful Sunday

When I post from my iPad I can't edit Cara's post. I also can't use fancy fonts or colors. My daughter stole the power adapter to my computer so I can't use that either. So here is my plain Jane grateful list!

I am grateful that school is starting. We had a wonderful summer but I am ready to get back to routine.

I am grateful for the lovely breeze blowing through my windows

I am grateful for gardens and abundance

I am grateful for my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive