Friday, October 14, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Gone camping

Off to the wilds this weekend for Girl Scout camping...

Hunter rain boots for me: $100

Rain boots for Lu: $20

Camp cot for me: $0

Camp bed for Lu: $50

Rain jacket for me: $40

Rain jacket for Lu:$0

Camp fees for the both of us: $80

Wine for me: $ 20

Whine from Lu: $0

Camping in the rain: $310

Mother daughter time? Priceless .... And wet... And whiny... And well I'll let you kow how it went next week...

Cara is off this weekend celebrating 20 years of martial bliss... Wonder whose going to have more fun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive