Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Loong Weekend

I wish every weekend could be three days.  That is if the weather was always guaranteed to be beautiful.  My son already pointed out to me when the next day off from school is.  I guess I was the same as a kid, but as a mom I am not so eager for all the days off, especially as the weather gets colder.  We actually had a great weekend.  Cheerleading, dance and pumpkin picking got squeezed in among Halloween decorating and fence painting.  There were some other painting projects I wanted to tackle but I just ran out of time...back on the list they go.

Today it's back to reality.  My week is off now - Monday's is a major cleaning day for me and Tuesday I do errands now I need to try and do both today.  My list is long - keeps getting longer - don't know how much I will accomplish today but try I must.  Top of my list is sewing pointe shoes, followed by the post office and grocery store plus what's for dinner? IDK - there are days I just don't want to feed anyone!  Dinner will need to be simple tonight - any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive