Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara:Wednesday......


So it's been a quiet week so today, just some things on my mind.

1. The Duggars. I can't. Look, I respect another person's religion. I may not agree, but I can respect it. But I take some issue with the 20 kids. I don't usually watch the show, once in a while. Her bi-level hairdo that she had a few seasons back was a train wreck and I could not stop focusing on it. But from watching it, I learned that the kids take of eachother. The older kids are like the moms. I don't really ever see her doing much of anything stressful. Now, you tell me? I could have had my older kids do all the laundry and take care of the new baby? Dam. She is now pregnant with her 20th child. The last one was born premature at 1 lb. They say she is doing ok now at 2 years old. She looks awfully frail to me. They say she is taking it easy with this pregnancy (she is 46!!). She said she naps every day. WHAT???????????????????????? You have 20 kids and you NAP?????? I have three kids, one doesn't even really live here and I haven't take a nap since 2002. Just sayin'......

2. Justin Bieber. I am just glad that my girl is too old for the  Bieber Fever craze, cause he has annoyed me from the get go. I really hope he isn't the Baby Daddy. I would just feel bad for all the teeny boppers that cry when he comes on the radio. What a poor role model he would have turned out to be (flashback to Britney Spears). Or if that chick is lying then it's a sad comment on what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame. It's all icky no matter what the outcome.

3. Do what you say you are going to do. A few weeks ago a guy got out of his car at the gas pump didn't put it in park, and it rolled into the back of hubby's car. Now, it wasn't a wreck but there was some damage. Hubby didn't get upset(he rarely does) but the whole gas station saw what happened. They guy was somewhat apologetic, claimed he didn't have any insurance his wallet on him, and no extra money. He asked what Hubby thought the damage would cost to fix. Hubby said I don't know like $35...he said "I will go home and come back here please don't call the police and leave $35 for you with the gas station owner". Yeah, well you can guess how that went. Hubby never thought he would get the $35. (I think the owner is more mad that the guy never came back because he mentions it every time Hubby goes there.)

But please just do what you say you are going to do. If I say I will be somewhere, or do something and I don't you can assume I have been run over by a train. "Say what you mean and mean what you say". Don't make excuses or blow things off. Just say no, to whatever someone asks of you. It's better to say no sorry I can't, than say yes and not come through.

That's all I meant to say today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive