Sunday, November 6, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

GRATEFUL SUNDAY


Cara

I'm grateful
it's a sunny Sunday Football day
for
having enough so I can fill up a shopping cart with "stuff"
to make Christmas better
somewhere in the the world for a little kid
when
I had an extra hour in bed..even though I was up;
 it was nice to know it didn't actually have to be
for the roof over my head
will have a warm cozy fire tonight
that the next week
we take time to do something for someone else, exercise the right to vote and get two days to sleep in! 


Jenn
I'm grateful
that the week is finally over
for
a sunny stress-free day
when
we had a family movie nightfor the roof over my head
will get put back together again
that the next week
will be quiet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive