Thursday, December 8, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Stumped

I am wrapping up my Christmas shopping (pun intended). I have gotten the girls most of everything of their list. They should be happy - but there is a teen and tween involved so you never know what you're going to get.

The boy on the other hand is a whole different story. All he wants is an iPad. He's not getting one. Right now I have nothing to put under the tree for him. Thinking about wrapping up boxes of cash or gift cards but I really don't have a clue what else a 15-year-old boy could want. He's not saying anything other then iPad hoping I will break but I can tell you right now, it's not going to happen. I guess Lu will just have to believe that all those times her brother was mean to her paid off - she will have stacks under the tree and boy? Not so much.

What's a Santa to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive