Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Happy New Year

Happy New Year! The last two weeks flew by. Glad/sad the holidays are over. Glad because the holidays are a lot of work,soo much food and lots of entertaining. Sad because I like not having to get everyone to a million different places, to just hang out with my kids and not have to rush off somewhere. I will miss the cookies most of all!

This time of year I really don't monitor what I eat. I enjoy all the Christmas cookies and candies. I bake & cook in butter and really just enjoy. Now it's time reign it all in. To make better choices and watch what I eat. To enjoy everything in moderation. I don't make resolutions. I just try to do my best. Some days it works and others not so much.

Today I will just try to get back-in-the-groove so to speak. Back to getting up at 6 am. Back to routines...getting my house back in order. I am looking forward to Janaury this year. To hunkering down and really only heading out as needed. I have a to-do list a mile long and I'm looking forward to shortening it. So Happy New Year - hope 2012 is everything you want it to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive