Monday, March 12, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: What a difference an hour makes...

A light exists in Spring
Not present in the year
At any other period-
When March is scarcely here.
~ Emily Dickinson

Yesterday was the first morning of Spring daylight savings that I can remember where I didn't need to be anywhere. So I wasn't that annoyed that I had to move the clock ahead a lose an hour sleep.

At 6pm and the sun streaming through my window took me by surprise. It made me smile. March may usually come in like lion, but this year so far it's pretty lamb-like, which is fine by me.

Someone must've told the tomatoes in the grocery store Spring is on it's way since they finally are starting to look red not pinkish and waxy.

I'm making this tonight for dinner. Something else I "pinned"...that's three things so far I have done...there may be something to this pinning!

Baked Tomatoes with Spinach and Cheese

Slice tomatoes and marinate in balsalmic vinegar for 4-6 hours. Bake at 350 until tender (a few minutes)
Saute spinach, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
Put on top of slices; sprinkle with low fat cheese and broil
this is the picture I pinned...hope it tastes good. Looks good.  I'll let you know.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive