Sunday, March 11, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Grateful on Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY
Cara
I'm grateful
that my Diva got to Rome safe and sound
for
good friends, good food and great conversation
when
I did things for myself
for my kids
who never ever let me off my toes
that next week
just goes along...uneventful...

Jenn
I'm grateful

that Daisy decided to hang around a little bit longer
for
projects getting going
when
my favorite smoothie store opened just down the road
for my kids
who are all on my naughty lazy list this week

that next week
will be drama free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive