Saturday, May 5, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Friday's Word of the Week (on Saturday)



Comfort Zone: 1. Range of minimum and maximum exposure or risk within which an entity can operate without coming under undue stress.


We all operate, I think most of the times in what is our comfort zone. It's easier. It's comfy.
I know I do most time. I need to stop.
I think the apple cart needs to get shaken up now and again.
Like I say, I need to take a cue from my kids who are braver than I give them credit for.
What's your comfort zone? Can you do something to step out of the box? Just a little?
Think about it. You never know what may be over there. Maybe something good. Maybe not. At least you will know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive