Sunday, August 19, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Grateful on Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Cara

I am grateful
for quiet Sunday mornings in the yard 
when
                                         I got some girls night this weekend
for my kids

who I spent a lovely day (they were warned about arguing)
 shopping and having dinner with
for my home
 that feels like its in the calm before the September storm...
that next week
I finish my to do list and can enjoy the last 2 weeks of summer

JENN

I am grateful
that today is a do-nothing day 
When
I spent a day at the beach
For my kids
who didn't"t kill each other on the beach
For my home
That needs a lot of sprucing up 
That next week
I can enjoy my family before the madness of September sets in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive