Sunday, September 9, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful


GRATEFUL SUNDAY



Jenn
I am grateful
That we survived the return to school
For
Friends who are visiting from RSA today
When
I got to go to breakfast twice last week
For my kids
Who are back in school 
For my home
That needs some Mums out front
That next week
I can maintain my sanity - its back to driving Mania...
dance x 2 + 6

Cara
I am grateful
for a tradition that I love that didn't start out to be one 
 When
I got a chance to sit and actually catch up with friends
 face to face rather than on FB,emails or texting
For my kids
who are all happy to be back in school 
For my home
where inside will start to come together
 now that we won't be outside as much
That next week
 the real routine starts and we can all get back on track

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive