Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PostHeaderIcon March. Whether (weather) you like it or not.


Whoops did last week pass by? Yep. Didn't blog. Oh well no use in beating myself up over it. 


I have recently taken note, that March is a peculiar month for me. I don't even know if peculiar is the right word.  I don't know if it's because its the month where the season changes. But I don't think that can be it, since when it flips to say Winter from Fall or to Summer from Spring I barely notice. Maybe because I cant wait for the damn Winter to be over by the end of March. It's a birthday month is this house and I think usually planning for that brings me out of the February funk. But March always seems to bring about change, and not just the weather. 


If I look back, my life in the last few March's has taken a shift, and usually a significant one. It has of late been significant changes in relationships, mind set or life plan. I wonder why that is, and not say in July?


This year is no different. I don't know if the sleeping bear is awakened with the talk of Spring and renewal and the "newness" of life. It might just be that life parallels the cyclical changes in the year whether we notice it or not. 


I am not the hugest fan of change. I am definitely coming around though. I would say in years past I fought change because I really hated it. But I would say I have learned that you can't fight it. It comes whether (or weather!) you like it or not. 


The new season comes. It may be one you wait for anxiously and are thrilled when it finally gets here, flip flops, sunshine, sand and all. It may be one that arrives and you think..."ugh already? Give me back my flip flops." But it arrives whether you like it or not. 


Children grow up, they move on to the next chapter in their lives. They are where they should be, growing and becoming the person they are destined to be. Whether you like it or not. 


People in your life sometimes reach the point where it's time for them to go. A relationship may have turned toxic. You don't like who you are when you're with them. You just may have dealt with them all along the best you knew how and that didn't work so it's time to walk away. Whether you like it or not. 


Time marches on. All you really can do is look forward and march along, be it at your own pace. But you still have to, whether you like it or not. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive