Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Back in the closet again...

Yep back in I go. It's that time again. I have written a lot about my "dates" with my closet. It seems to be the bane of my existence.

But it's a chore that I procrastinate about but have to do nevertheless. I am happy to report I got rid of all but one of the backward hanging items in the there. (trick: hang the hangers backwards and if the are still backward at the end of the season...means you haven't touched it in months...toss!)

I am also happy to report that some things with tags still on them that didn't fit last spring fit this spring....thanks to Dr. No Carb.

I will not get rid of my Shirley Partridge jacket....
I know it looks like the Partridge Family Touring outfits...all I need is a ruffled shirt. That's one of the reasons I bought it. That and it cost me $5.75!!!! I have worn it twice, I have had it for three years. It's not the type of thing you can wear all the time...unless you have a few gigs lined up. But I love it. And I will wear it again...and maybe buy a ruffled shirt..they are in right now...

This will never leave my closet and not I don't wear it anymore. It's my circa 1986, acid wash, air brushed, bedazzled denim jacket. I loved it and it still makes me smile.
It has made it's stage debut in the High School production of The Wedding Singer...

I will put it back...waaaay in the back of the closet for another 20 something years. Who knows maybe my grandchildren will want to wear it cause it's vintage?

My closet looks empty again. Shopping you say? I am all over that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive