Friday, March 30, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Friday's Word of the Week


Kid - noun, verb, (kid·ded, kid·ding) adjective, noun
1. Informal . a child or young person.
2. (used as a familiar form of address.)
3. a young goat


Pinned Image


Duh. We all know what a kid is. Number three just made me lol. It has occured to me there's not one hour of the day I am not thinking about or doing something for or because of one of my kids.

Is that normal? Am I nuts? I don't know. Most conversations hubby and I have are about them. And if they are not, they are interrupted by one of them. (usually the short one)

The adult night out last week was because of them. The cool stuff I won at the chinese auction ended up being for them, for crying out loud.

Makes me wonder what's to come when they all don't need me anymore. Will I know what to talk about? Will I have anything to talk about?

Maybe that's what those days of solitude are there for....to figure it all out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive